Fire damage caused by a cooking fire in the kitchen, an electrical fire or other fire in another area of your home can be overwhelming to recover from. Our technicians understand the inconvenience this process can be. We take great care to thoroughly extract the water from the damaged area then decontaminate and deodorize the effected area and any surrounding areas that may have been impacted.
MNM Construction Services is a licensed general contractor and a licensed plumbing company qualified to repair the cause of the damage and perform water restoration on the affected areas.
In order to properly dry down and clean the damaged area, your contents including furniture, area rugs, desks, tables and other items will need to be packed and moved to another area or storage facility. We will carefully pack your items to prevent additional damage.
Water damage to your floors can worsen over time if not properly cleaned and treated. Once the standing water has been extracted from the floors and the dehumidifiers and fans have extracted moisture from the damaged area, moisture can still remain within the walls surrounding the impacted area.
To further limit the ability for mold and bacteria to grow, a solution is sprayed on the affected areas. This solution is organic and non-toxic and is not harmful to you or your family.
Facts obtained from the N.F.P.A.